INSA FACILITATION CENTRE
22 Maker Tower –F, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400 005
Director General of Shipping vide their circular No. NT/ENGG Circular No. 12/2012 dated 28.12.2012 has authorised INSA to issue Dangerous Cargo endorsements and Watch Keeping Certificates Deck and Engine Ratings for Seafarers serving on board INSA Member Companies vessels only. DG Shipping vide its Circular No. 3/2015 dated 18.11.2015 further authorised INSA for issuance of CoP’s in respect of Deck and Engine Seafarers as Able Seafarer.
The necessary forms and Check list can be downloaded from the website. All the documents as per the check list are required to be endorsed by the concerned INSA Member line company prior to its submission to INSA’s Facilitation centre for issuance of respective certificates.
As per the directive of DG Shipping payments to MMD and Service charges of INSA have to be paid online by the candidates. Henceforth no cheque/DD would be accepted with the application.
- Submit the fees of MMD through the website www.bharatkosh.gov.in and submit the copy of receipt with the application (instructions for payment online to MMD can be downloaded from the website.)
- The Service charge of INSA FC Rs.1027/- to be deposited in the following account and receipt of the same to be submitted along with the application.
- Name of the Bank : Axis Bank Ltd.
- Account No. 447010100027715,
- Beneficiary Name : Indian National Shipowners Association
- Type of Account : Saving Account
- Swift/Sort/IFSC Code : UTIB0000447
(Note: The above facility is exclusively available for the seafarers serving on board or associated with any INSA Member Company.)
- Application form for DC Endorsement ( Oil/Chemical/Gas Tanker).
- Application form for Watch Keeping – Deck and Engine.
- Application form for Able Seafarer – Deck and Engine
- Application form for Electro Technical Ratings
- Check List for DC Endorsement
- Check List for Watch Keeping
- Check List for Able Seamen
- Check List of Electro Technical Ratings